well here it goes i have a 6x2x2, pretty much all i did was transfer my water from my 4x2x2 to the 6x2x2 that my africans have been living in for the past 2 and a bit months and then top up the 6x2x2 with tap water ph is perfect temp is perfect but for some reason im watching them die 1 by 1 before theree dying though it looks like they have broken backs or something then they just lay on the botton i cant see any sort of like disease ect they all look normal and healthy but there dying any ideas/ help would be great, im seriously considering getting out of the hobby already as i seem to be throwing my money away all the time, when i listen to peoples advice and make sure im doing things right, maybe im not meant to be a fish person aye.

no i didnt put any type of nutrilizer in the tap water i put into the tank i totally forgot could that be the problem im going to get some this morning

oh no, make sure you get one that can be over dosed, put enough in to treat the entire tank, also check the comments re the filter, if it is a new filter there will be problems also, if you have the old filter and it is not washed out yet, get it on the system too, try some bio start in the system (not too much)

not much you can doo unless you have an old system running (put the fish in there now)

bit of an update havnt lost anymore fish as of yet so if i was going to lose anymore would i have lost any by now

thanks for the update, I use a treatment that states "can't overdose" so if I think I forgot to add it I do it again to be sure, Pond 2 in 1 for Big W (500 mls)