Shanoz

Breeding Pair of Pleco's What the

i dont get it.. a 2217 holds 5 liters off media are you saying 20 liters off media isnt enough to filter a 900liter?

gotta agree. whilst its not the most economical way to do it, with 20 plus litres of bio media and a total output pushing 4000lphr combined.........its acceptable in my books ;)

The fact that you have to clean 4 filters (Media, Hoses, Spraybar etc) instead of one. Seemed a little weird. They cost him $250 each and for $1000 there would be alot better ways to filter it yes?

Yeah! 8 of those 60 buck ones off ebay :egrin:

I dont see the problem with the add ongumtree. The guy probably payed $70 in a shop for it a 6cm and they have grown it up for 2 years, all those overheads, fair price!! Seen albino plecs for twice or more this persons asking price in shops. I have five of the same fish same size and wouldnt sell them for any thing less than there value.

Who knows he may have brought it a little time ago for $200 and realised it wasnt quite the fish he wanted. Sure I could find a buyers to pay 300 for the same fish given time. Even to the point of selling it to a shop for 100 plus markup. The value is in the eye of that persons desire and doesnt mean he is a di*k.

Your negativity will only bring the value of your own fish down! :) Positively u can always come down in price but not able to go up.