litigator666

QUITE AIRPUMP Suggestion?

I find the smaller ones are noisier than the bigger ones. Try turning the dial down a bit, you'll be surprised at how much the noise level drops for such a small loss in air pressure. I got this one from a different seller for only 10bucks dearer than the 6 outlet ($69) and it came with 30 metres of airline and 12 stones and it's quieter than the 6 outlet. RESUN LP20 AQUARIUM AIR PUMP 1500L/HR+WARRANTY | eBay

I find the smaller ones are noisier than the bigger ones. Try turning the dial down a bit, you'll be surprised at how much the noise level drops for such a small loss in air pressure. I got this one from a different seller for only 10bucks dearer than the 6 outlet ($69) and it came with 30 metres of airline and 12 stones and it's quieter than the 6 outlet. RESUN LP20 AQUARIUM AIR PUMP 1500L/HR+WARRANTY | eBay

I got the LP 40 super silent.

=)

i already added a vibration resistant pad underneath the legs to damper it, but still no good. i think one of my problem also is the checkvalve.non-return valves which seems to be suppressing the air as it's quite, without it. what brand works well? got the blue flat thingy as well as the clear ones.

by the way, how do you connect the airlines on the schego m2k3? been searching it, but all i can see is a box. smaller versions have the regular tip where the lines go

If the check valve is the problem, then why don't you hang it above your water level, then no need for a check valve.

Yeah. I've dispensed with all my check valves. Makes the pump a lot noisier, cuts down on flow, and creates backpressure leading to shorter diaphragm life.

kev