dragon76

red claw dams on the gold coast and close too???????

last time i used soap for bait its brand was a cake of sunlight i think. something to do with the animal fat content or some such. it was with grandad before he passed on so a few moons ago and he rambled sumfin bout it, wish i could remember even half his ramblins ;)

Really. ,!!! SOAP!!!!!! Dose this work or are you just having a pull .I'm going right now and putting it in the trap and put it in the dam !

having a pull ? really ? :lol: nah not having a pull....or even having a lend og ya........certain brands will work as noted above. HTH ;)

Really. ,!!! SOAP!!!!!! Dose this work or are you just having a pull .I'm going right now and putting it in the trap and put it in the dam !

Let us know how u go mate never heard of that one lol

Soap is mostly animal fat I guess so might work ?

Uneducated.... thunk..... pot...kettle.....lol. :P

hahahahahahaha...... assumption........ its a slippery slope indeed ;) it was simply a word used without a derogitory intent. hahahahahahahahahahahaha

the way i type has little to no reference on my intent.....or edumacational standard ;)

Heh heh might go bump a few threads for a laff...

the Jesus one or maybe the 911 one, ooh ooh and my favorite the white crane thread always good for a giggle

did the white crane one survive? those kinda ones usually go missin.....or get locked :lol:

oopsie......fogetted ma g ........ oh and kinda....is kinda not a real kinda word ;)