Pet_City

New Arrivals Week of November 3rd

Yup lots of posts today but its been a busy week.

For you marine nuts - check out the pictures that we linked to our on our facebook page. Amazing.

Pet City Mt Gravatt - University - Mount Gravatt, Australia | Facebook

We got in so many amazing WA corals and...

Anampses lennardi - these guys command huge prices in the USA and are rare. Lucky us that they don't cost so much!

We also got in 2" Porcupine Puffers.

We still have 2x Pairs of Picasso Clowns (so pretty)

Bright Blue Gonipora

Edited for content

Edited by little_goby

Hi Goby could you let me know how the macrostoma are going and when you think they will be ready to pick up :D.

Also do you guys stock otto internal filters :)

Funny I was driving home and went "Gotta tell Sarah the macrostoma are in!" I wanted to make sure they were eating and happy. So they are all yours if you want them. Give me a call about them :) We don't stock the Ottos. Good filter but there are other politics in play

Thanks Goby and Donny, will have to get in asap to pick them up. Their quarantine tank looks a stunner.

Will sort out as soon as I can when I can get them. Probably pop in next week (the sooner the better!).

..edit..

looks like I'll be coming in on Wednesday next week. Awesome early xmas for me! :D

Edited by sarah1234

Thanks Goby and Donny, will have to get in asap to pick them up. Their quarantine tank looks a stunner.

Will sort out as soon as I can when I can get them. Probably pop in next week (the sooner the better!).

..edit..

looks like I'll be coming in on Wednesday next week. Awesome early xmas for me! :D

I'll put sold on the tank - and yes I agree, this pair is even nicer than the last.

I'll put sold on the tank - and yes I agree, this pair is even nicer than the last.

Thankyou SO much goby, I really appreciate putting sold on the tank. These guys are my one and only Chrissy pressie this year but so worth it. Can't wait to see them. Must be pretty speccy to be nicer than the last pair. Could you pm me the price so I can get that sorted if you don't want to post it on here :)

Cheers :D

..edit..

Oh and I can't wait to see the picasso clowns! I mustn't be tempted to set up my 3x3x2 for them. Maybe later ;)

It would look a stunner with a huge anenome and a pair in there though lol.