Hi GUy's

Just wanted to let you know that at work we have a huge range of cutters and the price is pretty well damn sexy, now this is not a business add or commercial sale\seller etc, this is a person who likes fishies! me! who has bought these when they first came in used them and went OMFG these are awesome, i put up some pics of the 2 i bought, these are the 25\35mm both come with a fantastic guide plate with suction caps that also acts as the water holder, sneaky hey. I also have a huge range of glass drill bits so you can if u are like me drill into the tanks and hide your air lines etc behind hoods or piping for filters.

glasscutt.jpgglasscutter.jpg

The quality is awesome, went through 20mm like butter, so i thought you guy's may like to see these :)

That's very good to know. The guide looks very handy, the toughest part when drilling holes is always starting in the perfect spot. I almost always jump a couple of mm when the drill bites for the first time. Are they available at all stores?

yep dave, i uses to make ma guides outta old offcuts of marine ply etc, these are great little things, and they have a water Reservoir built in also, which i find sexy as,,,,,,,,, but yeaht he suction cups are strong so the guide plate holds true when u first cut in, once in you are home and the reservior allows just enough water in to do the job, sweet little things, comes in all sizes too!!!!

so all in all sexy as

A little off topic, but you wouldn't happen to know of any glass cutting attatchments for say an angle grinder or something similar? I am about to convert an old tank into a sump and want to trim it down a couple of inches so it fits a little better I my cabinet.

Cheers

Paul.