__CAV__

[Appreciation] Pet City

Came in today and WOW, that's a big store with some great fish and tanks. I've never been into marine but after seeing some of the tanks that are set up it's definitely something I'll be thinking about!

Came in today and WOW, that's a big store with some great fish and tanks. I've never been into marine but after seeing some of the tanks that are set up it's definitely something I'll be thinking about!

A big thank you for the great words and if you are after any info about the marine setup let me know always here to help

Gavin

Aquarium manager Petcity

it seem you guys didnt have an appreciation thread........

You do now.

I'd just like to thank donny for his help today, he seemed a bit run of his feet with customers, but was still able to help me with all my silly little questions

Cheers for that big fella and nice to meet you

Cav

Well i guess there not many post of appreciation...due to that their prices arnt as competitive as some other places... I went in there the other day to check them out for the first time...and there display in the aquarium section was to die for... their discus are big , colourful, healthy n beautiful... but too pricey for an ameture like me, their marine section was amazing!!! My brain couldnt soak in all the colour at one time so i took pictures with my phone :) really good service n advice were given out my many helpful n friendly staff... well as a guy who spends his money by the dollar...i ask one of the staff how i get there member discount rates/prices...well basically u have to pay $25 upfront to get 5% off that item :( ...i did the math and it didnt tickle my fancy...so i walked out not spending a cent...all n all a nice place to buy your fishes though but by far not the cheapest....(unless its a really special sale which are sold out anyway :(

I joined up just now, after rummaging through the forums, mainly to give credit where credit is due and let PetCity just how pleased I am with the service I have received from the staff in the aquarium section. I was fresh into the hobby a little over a month ago, but with the help of the staff there I've been able to finally set my 2 foot tank up with minimal fuss. And with that I've been back to the store every week for the past month. And I've just picked up another 2 foot tank, so I will be back in store this weekend for more advise. Thanks PetCity!

Just want to give a shout out to Ania for helping the wife and I with our new tank purchase today. Very helpful!! We'll more than likely be back to get some fish to stock this tank once it's cycled!!

Thanks again!

Big thanks to Gavin [MENTION=5351]Pet_City[/MENTION] for getting in some Apistogramma Hongsloi for me, my trio arrived happy and healthy. The male has some nice colour for his age, I predict a sexy fish in the future.

Good luck selling the 7 remainder if you haven't already, I'm sure it wont be too hard. :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Dan

Big thanks to Gavin [MENTION=5351]Pet_City[/MENTION] for getting in some Apistogramma Hongsloi for me, my trio arrived happy and healthy. The male has some nice colour for his age, I predict a sexy fish in the future.

Good luck selling the 7 remainder if you haven't already, I'm sure it wont be too hard. :eyebrows:

Cheers,

Dan

How much were they I'm looking for some to add to my tank