Syndicate

First attempt biotype

Nice wood but like you said on my thread, not enough :P Na but i think you need more wood. You know i really like the glass at the bottom front left, i have the same thing (not by choice) on my 2ft bio and really like the look of it.

Love the geo's :D i want to do a big biotope one day (8fter) and have a geo biotope :D I do like the big round rocks though :)

OH forgot to mention, love the colour of the substrate i had some that colour and mixed it probable 60 (that) - 40 with sand to get hte colour of the 4ft

Btw what's ba stand for?

Stock list is

5 tap's

8 sterbai

10 burneo tetras

2 raph cats

2 pictus cats

5 longfin bns ( that didn't sell)

Not really a true biotope found it to hard to limit my self to one river there all south American and mostly from brazil, I'd like to replace the bns with 2 or 3 l134's

peruvians are very nice.....

that might be a bit bias tho, considering thats what my wilds are.

Manacaparus arent to bad looking either and are a similar sort of price, i dont think there is as many around compared to the peruvians tho,

another nice looking wild type are the surinam, but these are alot rarer and priceyer than the others (last lot i saw were $100ea, so not as pricey as true altums).

at the end of the day pick any of the wild types and you will have a nice looking fish

Cav

Looking good man.

The true test I find is how the geos are acting.

If they are cruising around eating substrate.... all is well.

If they are instead being aggressive to each other and other species.... then ya need to tweak it.

Angels are nice.... but I do prefer festivums..... and usually go hoplo over cory