thommo2020

What do you want???

Geez I am getting sick of qldaf editing everything, clik to read page 2 and BAM only 3 posts to the whole thread!

Fill the other half with sticky tape to tape up mods fingers off the delete buttons!!!

Like it or not these are the changes BNJ wants

What can we do about it. HE OWNS THE SITE

FJ

Ummm if you paid attn liljohn_83 of Byron Bay who jumped on and edited the thread just as it started is NOT the owner.

The new owner of this site is bristlenosejohn from Lismore. :)

lol yeh my fault its,posted in aquarium related not'' offtopic'' , so i was keeping it clean but but hey why bother no one liked that so do wateva youse want , but dont complain if someone goes ot in your posts ,

Ummm if you paid attn liljohn_83 of Byron Bay who jumped on and edited the thread just as it started is NOT the owner.

The new owner of this site is bristlenosejohn from Lismore. :)

I'm not talking about the small post changes that liljohn made I'm talking about the changes that we have been told to

Expect from BNJ

I'm well aware who they are and where they live but thanks for pointing that out maybe you should pay ATTENTION

FJ

heaps of american currency. apparently the chinese print it and give it away to its citizens as part of a "ploy for world domination" by destabilising its worth. so get it whilst its still semi-valuable, then convert it into indian rupee's as they will be the new world order ;)