Sign in to follow this  
clownie

favourites list?

hi all,

just wondering if the site could have a facility to save your favourite breeders (you know what i mean ;) ). reason being, i cant be buggered going thru the whole members list and manually keeping a record of breeders/enthusiasts on the gold coast. you forget who's who and not all the locations are identifiable on the posts (despite many requests). i cant get to the brisbane/sunshine coast area to purchase fish as much as i'd like to, hence the need to maybe have a "save as favourite" list, or something like that. whaddya reckon mods, do-able?

just an idea

col

Could the friend/foe function be used for this? I have no idea what it does but maybe you could add the breeders you want to deal with again as friends.....

thanks guys, that post from pete, i only read that one yesterday and is v interesting/helpful. that friends n foes looks the goods, i'll see if that fits. cheers again

The Friends and Foes is a strange function, maybe I haven't looked into it enough but it seems pointless, especially as a default part of the forums.

Sign in to follow this