Suggestion only - just wondering if people would be interested in running a group/bulk buys section. The items could be organised either through some sponsor(if there are any), os, or any local supplier, for items such as fish food, pumps, etc. I know another saltwater specific forum that runs them and they seem to be working well. If people on this board had connections that we could use I sure we might be able to organise enough people to get together and purchase somthing we all wanted in bulk, thus saving us a bit of money.

What do you think?

kj

Sounds like a great idea to me. Always looking for a bargain.

I know I have been looking at buying some fish from interstate. So maybe it could work for fish as well?? Could share the freight and get a bulk discount.

Let me know if anyone is interested in this. I was looking at getting some tangs that arent as readily available in Brisbane and also to bring in some new bloodlines, also different catfish.

sounds like a mad idea, i did this on a commodore forum i frequent and it went REALLY well, about 25 of us all bought sets of extractors in one go, we got about $280 off the retail price per set!!!!!

group buying power is massive in todays market :wink:

hi yes i would be interested in this type of idea as well as we might be able to get much better prices on food filters and other basic items and who know what else i hope that we might be able to get this type of thing up and running with some help from others on here

mark