ozmo

Redheaded Severum (Heros sp. 'rotkeil')

A member under the username "geomick"on aceforums, claimed he had kept a Few Rotkeil's a few years back..

I'll try ask if he had any Pictures at all, Also an ex-importer i know which wishes to remain anonymous atm, told me they were definitely In the country but may have all possibly died out. So that doesn't Help.. Lol

Well lets cross our fingers that they are still here, I'm sure it was geomick who claimed he had some in the past; But who knows might of just been a green Sev Lol, Your best off contacting him Personally FJ on aceforums.

Well lets cross our fingers that they are still here, I'm sure it was geomick who claimed he had some in the past; But who knows might of just been a green Sev Lol, Your best off contacting him Personally FJ on aceforums.

I'm on ACE I'll PM him in the morning

Thanks for the tip

FJ

But, but... but I WANT TO BUY THEM :(

You need to find out if they actually exist in Australia first, otherwise the inexcess of 12 posts in the Trading section already within 12 hours debating/discussing their existence will just grow and grow clogging it up for other members who want to buy or sell something they know does exist in Australia :D .....

You need to find out if they actually exist in Australia first, otherwise the inexcess of 12 posts in the Trading section already within 12 hours debating/discussing their existence will just grow and grow clogging it up for other members who want to buy or sell something they know does exist in Australia :D .....

I was kidding Peter :D

All sweet. I used my smiley face :D . Just elaborating on my reasoning for moving the thread here.

If I used a one of those smileys with flames & lightning, then that would be a different story

I hope FishJunkie's ACE Forum search proves fruitful.

All sweet. I used my smiley face :D . Just elaborating on my reasoning for moving the thread here.

If I used a one of those smileys with flames & lightning, then that would be a different story

I hope FishJunkie's ACE Forum search proves fruitful.

Just like Arj Barker said, We need emotional fonts, lol