beencees

better late than never

Hi guys. Ok, so i've been at this site for awhile now but never did introduce myself. I guess i'm shy, lol!

Truth be told i have never been involved with a forum before so wasn't sure how long i'd be here but i have to admit it's cool and i'm enjoying it alot.

I'm sure i'll catch up with alot of you as time goes by.

All the best,

Gee:cool:

on behalf of the owner and moderating team we would like to welcome you to our great forum, it can be a bit daunting at first, but you will find some great info posted around the forum,

if you need any help finding your way around feel free to ask or send a pm to any of the mods/admin, we will do our best to help you out, in the mean time, enjoy ...........

Welcome to the site hope you find the site informative and helpful .what sort of fish do you keep?

Mainly into L numbers. Have L002's, L333's, L397's and hopefully some L168's and L134's soon.

Also have Endlers, various Bristlenose cats, Whiptails and just for something different Firemouths :P

Have always been a plant kinda guy so never got into Africans. Sadly i'm out of space now with 7 tanks so no room to set up a new 6x2x2 display but that will come next year when i move house.