bidkev

By Request

Just grabbed a quick one of the 6x2 American tank in the lounge. The other tank lights were on, hence the refleaction..........crappy but gives an idea of the size of the fishies.............the filamentosa are really coming on

tank0004-1.jpg

Thats awesome Kev.... gettin trigger happy on that like button!...nice big tanks and they are all beautiful fish and beautiful set ups mate so just keep getting more ha ha ;)..sure you can squeeze another one in there somewhere :)

Edited by goldenswimmers
because editing is cool....

Thats awesome Kev.... gettin trigger happy on that like button!...nice big tanks and they are all beautiful fish and beautiful set ups mate so just keep getting more ha ha ;)..sure you can squeeze another one in there somewhere :)

No more room for tanks but............I was eyeing up the pool until yesterday..................in this bloody heat I'd be lost if I turned it over to fishies

finished.jpg

Some of the smaller tanks.................just shot in a fishroom that's pushing 38d so I couldn't be arsed with the heat..............just hand held and banged 'em off..............along with all the refelections...........just to give an idea of what i'm keeping/breeding

Common bn but nice colours

fr0018.jpg

a0005.jpg

Escondido

fr0017.jpg

More escondido

fr0008.jpg

albino bn