goldenswimmers

A love was lost........

hey guys hoping someone might be able to help me here...I have a nice pr of Brazili that breed like baby bonus hunters...and well I thought I did something grand and updated them to a new tank...lots more plants,driftwood,etc...just more fantastic if you were a fish(in my opinion)....and well...now they hate each other(5 star lifestyle has gone to their head!!)...hang at opposite ends of the tack and do the ol' charge at each other....firstly...what happened??????

and secondly....will they find love again...or is that it????....If so..I'll move the female on and just add a couple of nice mixed american males....also there are fry that I moved with the guys as well(wondering if the fry has anything to do with it...never had any issues in the old tank) but it seems there is always fry with these guys :)

Any advice greatly appreciated ;)

Pretty common, I had my breeding pair of white rivs in a small tank while I was setting up their new big tank, the smaller tank was only 2/18/18, the new tank was 4/18/18, in the small tank they loved each other, no probs, soon as I moved them to the big tank they hated each other and started attacking each other. I put a divider in there and after a few days they were ok, change of environment puts them off sometimes