Yodapwnsasmurf

Have I done wrong?

Alright guys, so, desperately trying to make room, I have shifted ALL my big males into the same 6ft tank, this is just temporary but I don't know how well it will go.

What I have in there ATM;

2 x Jags, 1 female I think, not too big and 1 very big one, maybe male, maybe female.

1 x Red devil, female, not too big

1 x Dovii, female, not too big

a couple of geos

3 x fh, 2 small and one BIG, all male.

3 x BPs, 2 females, 1 male

2 x Texas (SGT and Red), both males.

1 x Trimac, big, male

Now, so far the only fights or quarrels are the red tex with the big male BP, they seem to be lip locking a lot and the biggest flowerhorn is chasing the SGT around.

All the fish except both texas, the trimac and the bloodparrots have been in the tank for ages without a problem.

I have filled it to the brim with places to hide, logs, tubes, pots etc so they should be alright, just wondering if having lots of males, are they similar to africans, should I put MORE in to ease the pain?

The red tex and the big fh are by FAR the most aggro.

Thanks, Finn

Haha Thundersome! 20 men enter one man leave.. Guess your just going to have to watch them and find out. Grab a net and a beer and enjoy the excitement, just be ready with the net!

You were right, maybe not about the beer (I'm 16) but yeah, I just had to take out the biggest fh as he was chasing the SGT around EVERYWHERE.

Might take the red tex out too soon, we'll see :)

When do I know it's safe to leave it, I'm scared to go to sleep with this many aggro fish in 1 tank!

When do I know it's safe to leave it, I'm scared to go to sleep with this many aggro fish in 1 tank!

Soon as you take out the most aggro one the next in line will probably just step up and be a jerk... Tanks like this can and do work but generally it's easier to grow them all up together. I wouldn't go to bed just yet!

why ask finn i would think by now you already no every fish has a diferent personality so good luck , make sure you run allot of filtration

I just want someone elses opinion, ans also, it's kinda an exciting thing, I have never done anything of this scale before.......

I don't even know if it CAN work....