Keegan013

Anyone want to buy tilapia?

I messaged and said there noxious and need to be killed.

He said there fine to keep in tanks just cant return them to waterways..

I said there illegal to sell he replied with "Whatever mate"

I was hoping you wouldnt take that in a bad way. I hope its not you trying to sell this fish off the forum so no one sees lol.

How did fishing go this morning? Woke up late and totally forgot,

I was hoping you wouldnt take that in a bad way. I hope its not you trying to sell this fish off the forum so no one sees lol.

How did fishing go this morning? Woke up late and totally forgot,

all good.....its all in jest. yeah the only tilapia i had got kniffed and in the bin. members got a half dozen tilapia. still couldnt catch the syns and they look to be establishing a nesting site at present :(

I have rang and left a message for the dpi and I have lodged a complaint with gumtree as well.............I wonder how long the ad will last.

I may post the link in both ausfish and kfdu just to get some interest in his tilapia going, I'm sure a lot of fishes would have some comments too.

Edited by garman

Makes me wonder, Alot of people would go down to creeks and collect fish.

Put them in tanks and grow them up, Then try flog them off like this guy.

Alot of people have no idea, Something really needs to be done to ensure this kind of crap slowly comes to an end. Ads on tv or something, Anything.

This guy would of grown it up from a small size and is now attached to it, And when someone mentions how wrong it is and it needs to be culled he gets defensive like he is right in what he has done..

It's just not cricket.

This guy would of grown it up from a small size and is now attached to it, And when someone mentions how wrong it is and it needs to be culled he gets defensive like he is right in what he has done..

Well maybe he can convince the dpi that his fish is special ..................it is advertised as a tilapia, so he either knows or found the name from somewhere ?????? if you google "tilapia" a lot of info comes up on screen along with noxious fish references.

you will find a lot of people aren't aware of the rules and regulations

If they fish and / or keep fish, then they should be, and the onus is on them to find out, not to have others tell 'em

I have rang and left a message for the dpi and I have lodged a complaint with gumtree as well.............I wonder how long the ad will last.

FAIL!......................you/gumtree just destroyed the evidence

i spent years destroying these pests and reporting new sites and to see someone upseting a hobby with stupidity iam sorry hang the (me don't wana know ) and report the $^*)#@

sorry guys but it makes me see red