VegasMick

Whats the verdict on Aquamunch fishfood?

Rate Aquamunch fishfood  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Aquamunch fishfood

• Brilliant, My fish look great!
    • Good, but I prefer other brands.
    • Value for money, but not as good as others
    • I was not impressed

been using it for a few months now, gone through about 6kgs, my fish love it,

fed it to most of my africans, americans, goldfish, geos,

i'm happy with the growth, breeding, and over all heath, can't comment on colour as most my tanks don't have lights,

I used before but not now, I brought 1kg last December and planning to mix with my NLS but I wouldn't use it as the main food for my African, not saying that it's not good but I prefer the best food for my fish which I always use NLS cichlid formular.

Voted: Value for money, but not as good as others

Cheers, Ryan

the sample pack i got on the rpc chrissy night got smashed by my fry. the blue packet tropical crumble is still eaten by them but they dont seem to feed as vigourously as the sample stuff. i will continue to purchase and add to the mixed bucket of pellets already in use. i use hikari products mostly truth be told :)

voted: Value for money, but not as good as others

My africans love it. My blood parrots love it.

Colour and health are good.

I do feed Thera A to my male african tank and to my fronnies.

I do also feed a variety so it is not 100% diet for my africans.

Value for money is great.

=)

I was feeding it to some blood parrots , don't know if it did much for the color like was advertised.. But their poo was Irredscent green! If your after green poo? Head straight for aqua munch for sure!!!

I use it on my fronnies and on my other africans in my tank. They are keen on it but no where near as other foods. Its just a part of a combination of foods i use. I use a lot of frozen food mostely brine, mysis and bloods worms for the other africans.

i love it !!!!! best value for money around , i go through close to 5kg a month

i use all variations of on every thing from fry to fronnies

only other food i use now is sera flora and hilari wafers

Been using the community ,cichlid bites and colourmax ,the fish readily eat it....

Good value for money.

I also like the spectrum but when you have alot of setups/Fish it gets too price to feed spectrum alone...

Fish eat it cause there hungry ..... but nothing can beat there natural food diet.

Voted: Value for money, but not as good as others .... purely because I don't believe in one main food as a staple, variety is the key.

agreed fiik, i have 3 different flake mixed up, 3 different types of the aquamunch mixed together, plus shrimp pellet, couple types of algie waffers, and thats just for my fish, lol, jules has 3/4 types for hers also,

plus we feed frozen also,

Most of my fish wouldn't eat it but the ones that do seem to be in good health and haven't lost any colour, but it's not their staple diet either.

Voted: Value for money, but not as good as others (The fish that eat it seem to go more crazy when I put the Tetra or Hikari in)

Just got back from trip up to Redlands Pet Centre today, as usual great friendly service from Russ and the staff, and some great bargains to be had. I have previously tried the Aquamunch community food with good results, all my young african rift lake cichlids of the appropriate size took it readily and seem to be doing well on it. So when I saw the great specials Russ currently has on aquamunch food, I decided to try the larger pellets (around 1mm or so) and have brought home 1kg each of the Aquamunch "african attack" and "colour max" pellets to try with my african breeding colonies and larger fry over the next few weeks.

Cheers, Doug

Its a good food, but not quite a NLS killer for me.

What Donny said.

A little more waste in the tanks but a good filler used with Sera and NLS.

Dave

Great food but you get what you pay for. i use it to feed holding tanks due to the vast quantity needed, but i have noticed a significant decline in colour in contrast to using tetra color bits, which provided much better color enhancement. i also found omega one brilliant, although it isnt alowed in the country atm.