rwhelan

Anyone used online fish sellers?

Gday everyone,

We are starting up a 4ft x 3ft x 2ft aquarium and hoping to stock it with a few colonies such as discus, cardinal tetras, altum angel, a few bristle nose catfish and corydoras once we get the water quality perrrrfect.

I was just wondering if anyone has had any success in buying fish from online sellers such as livefish.com.au? I would love to hear what you think about these. Really only using it to get ahold of bulk fish like the tetras, catfish and corydoras, but considering trying them out for rare fish (such as the Cobalt Discuss) that you might otherwise have trouble finding?

Would love to hear your experiances.

Thanks

good luck getting true Altums (pterophyllum Altum - orinoco Altum), I've been looking for the last few years and they are very rare in Aust (most dont make/survive the trip down here), alot of other "altums" (peruvian, surinam) are out here but not alot of true ones.

Gday everyone,

We are starting up a 4ft x 3ft x 2ft aquarium and hoping to stock it with a few colonies such as discus, cardinal tetras, altum angel, a few bristle nose catfish and corydoras once we get the water quality perrrrfect.

I was just wondering if anyone has had any success in buying fish from online sellers such as livefish.com.au? I would love to hear what you think about these. Really only using it to get ahold of bulk fish like the tetras, catfish and corydoras, but considering trying them out for rare fish (such as the Cobalt Discuss) that you might otherwise have trouble finding?

Would love to hear your experiances.

Thanks

please see finvision Edited by FinVision