bristlenosejohn

Dedicated thread for all your african cichlid pics

WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT !!!!!!!!!!!! lol

its one of our xmas fulu males shanoz had the foresight to buy :)

yeh Iv heard you breed some average crimson tides procull :lol: , that one must have slipped through!!

ha!! just kidding. yeh ok, so its an Xystichromis phytophagus. Wow, just read they are extinct in lake victoria?? Beautiful colours. Quality fish there procull which Im guessing Shanoz got from you. Really nice.

Surely did, got another male but since he's not the boss he looks like a plain old boring silver fish mind you though when the dominant one is hiding the other looks just as good!!! But yeah Proculls Xmas Fulu's are awesome, still waiting on a female or two from him though!!! Wink Wink Mr Procull You!!!!

I might consider parting with the sub-dominant one Kasman...... I'll let you know, maybe you have a nice little African we can swap or something?!?!? I got Mpanga, Elec Yellow, Tropheous Moliro Red's, Humpheads, Princess Brichardi, Chalinochromis bifrenatus, juli. Ornatus, Hongi, Demasoni, a bannished Red Tail Black Shark from the missus's tropical tank so I thought some nice angry Africans could sort him out, which they did! LOL, Ps. Chisumulae and of course Xmas Fulu, I think that's all?!?!

nah , no way near that much

i'd love to mate, but not a spare tank in the house atm, got a couple Am's in the Rehab Hospitals after getting some punishment for the others. Just let me know when you got a couple ready for me if poss, thanks bud!