bristlenosejohn

Dedicated thread for all your african cichlid pics

Here's a better pic of him!

IMG_6337.jpg

IMG_6340.jpg

Hi Shanoz I am new to fish aquariums all together and this forum. I am trying to get into African chichlids. What is the breed of this fish and where is it possible to get one? Thanks for the help

-josh

Hi Shanoz I am new to fish aquariums all together and this forum. I am trying to get into African chichlids. What is the breed of this fish and where is it possible to get one? Thanks for the help

-josh

Pundimilia Nyeri Flameback.

[MENTION=156]hareysfish[/MENTION] is in Gladstone he might have them. Send him a PM.

Or put a WTB in the trader section on here.

Also may i please have the name of the top fish and where to get it. All help will be appreciated thank you so much :)

Pretty sure it is Pseudotropheus Elongatus Mpanga.

Ditto as above post.

Pundimilia Nyeri Flameback.

[MENTION=156]hareysfish[/MENTION] is in Gladstone he might have them. Send him a PM.

Or put a WTB in the trader section on here.

Hi [MENTION=16722]Joshwd[/MENTION], The top on is a Xystichromis phytophagus aka Xmas Fulu which are pretty tricky to find these days and the second one as said by Mr [MENTION=204]mbunamad[/MENTION] is a Pseudotropheus Elongatus Mpanga

hey guys, im looking for cheap malawis, as i am trying to setup a 3ft malawi tank on a budget. it would be great to get a few colourful breeding pairs. thanks for any help you can give me.

Edited by DanielJ