bristlenosejohn

Dedicated area for all your Shrimp, Snails and Crayfish Pics

im going to try to upload a clip of my color morphs as of yesterday i had to put them all into one tank , ive been working on the blue and the ?? brown for 6+ mnths the clear's and whites are just a side efect lol but now it hasto go on hold for a few months ,so orgy it is ,,but to me they are still cool and im proude of my progress how many ''necardina'' morphs can you see ?

ill be back mp4 probs :(

sorry ive hadto add a link for now

Edited by liljohn_83
ccc

gives you an idear what you can selectively breed and achive ,, atm they are all back in one tank as i dont have time to put the pairs togeather and need a new 12 bay tank to do what i want one day hope you enjoy

post-2455-147116268338_thumb.jpg

post-2455-14711626834111_thumb.jpg

Edited by liljohn_83

As a support for the shrimp section here ,

i post my CRS and Fire Red RCS and Yellow cherries

42e8c1a3.jpg

36aa4e19.jpg

a73452fc.jpg

Edited by liljohn_83
im sure you can understand mod edit

OOh looks nice, just wondering is it possible to get yellows to be fairly solid in colour? like painted red cherrys, just painted yellow?

Yeah, they call the Neon Fire Yellows & they are spectacular, I'm trying, through selective breeding, to achieve this quality but it's gonna take time :egrin:

neonfireyellow_zps212a7442.jpg

Oh wow nice!, im trying to get a nice strain of fire red cherrys, luckily I got a pretty good starting bunch and have 3 or 4 females burried at the moment :D

Nice dude, just a tip, keep the PH & GH high cause they will loose their colour quickly when it's low, even a painted fire can loose colour in low PH & GH :egrin: