bristlenosejohn

Dedicated area to show off your Goldfish and Koi pictures

Thanks Inkozana, Yeah Google was a cutie, we got him from Annerley Aquarium about 2 year ago, the missus fell in love with him and had to have him. Was a sad day last week when he passed on! :'( She buried him in the back yard, not like my fish who get the royal flush!

Hey Shanoz...they call them dragon eyes or telescope eyes....Its a chinese guy...and with no top fin thats a dragon back variant of the dragon eye(chinese term)

so its all dragon! :)...dragon back dragon eye... ;) (dragon back for short)...keep your eyes open...they do pop up..not that common but make a request in PCity and you should get another nice guy....maybe go with some mixed colours or something too...guess it depends on the missus...:)

Edited by goldenswimmers

SAM_1629.jpg

SAM_0915.jpg

And the ryukin collection I lost to some hungry crows...damn punks!!!

IMG_3581.jpg

Yeah sorry guys...bit of a goldfish lover...all these guys are fish that I have had as part of my collection at one time or another...or still have....

and just think its growing again..yee haa..bigger and badder than before.....

Edited by goldenswimmers

Thanx....i love em even if they are quite the goods lol

The one with a hump is nuts lol. Food hits the tank and it goes beserk, never seen anything like it *L* I've had to buy a floating food cause if it sinks she misses out and cant find it in her frenzy, somersaults and all! The othe one is far calmer and sane lol