Daharkazangel

I need to winge!!!

I have got to move AGAIN, I moved to the sunny coast last year and the person who owns this house is selling! Argh!! Thats three houses in three years!!

Anyway reason im winging is when I got my 6x18x18 custom built in hervey bay, the bloke that did it didnt join the glass together fully....as soon as I filled it up a little water went everywhere!! Yeah not fun :/ anyway the idiot ran out of 10mm glass so did it in 12mm glass!! Still charged the same amount as id already paid $550 for tank hood and stand combo. So everytime I move I get so angry cause my tank weighs like its made of steel...grrr. I HATE moving my four tanks!!!

Rant over....anyone else have a similer story?

Edited by Daharkazangel
Typo

Im only moving locally but im so sick of pulling my tanks apart. When I moved here power company was late, I had ALL my fish in a esky!!! With the battery operated air rater I used to drop thise cats of to you asunderf!! So I had no hot water and all fish in a esky for three days! I have oscars now, cant really put all my fish together this time can I :/

i have 3 x 6x2x700 and they are 15mm glass, base is 20mm, and has 2 dividers in them, so i know what you mean,

i guess its the down side of owning tanks and renting, when i moved from mackay to brissy i brought 1 tank with me and sold the rest,

Yeah now thats some weight right there!!! Lol thanks I feel a little better hehe.

Put the guppys and fighter in the oscar tank, cherries in the angle tank, now only two tanks to move :P. The oscars and the angels will be happy:egrin:.

Hope that helps,

Steve

p.s. if you do this you will have fat oscars and angels and none of anything else.........

p.p.s I hate moving - If we move again I want my wife to find the new address, work out the moving, tell me the address by calling me at work only once all the work is done, so I know where to come home to.....

We moved out with a 7x2x2, I guess you could say he came down with a severe case of MTS! We moved out of the next place with a 7x2x2, 6x2x2, 4x1.3x2.3, 3x15x18, about 10 smaller tanks, 15" cube, my hex, & an all in one, now he has more than 20 tanks, & I can't imagine moving, my foot is down & I'm staying put for as long as possible!!

I hope everything works out for you mate, hopefully this will be your last move for a while!!

I hate moving as well, the last time I move was 6-7 years ago and back then I only have 1 tank and one fish but I did sold my only Oscar because there was no room for a tank in our rental room (not house) because we building our own home back then so only rent a room and stayed there for 9-12 months. I'm not going through the same track again let alone I have 10+ tanks now, really can't image if I need to move now. Good luck with your move hopes this would be your last for a while.

I hate moving as well, the last time I move was 6-7 years ago and back then I only have 1 tank and one fish but I did sold my only Oscar because there was no room for a tank in our rental room (not house) because we building our own home back then so only rent a room and stayed there for 9-12 months. I'm not going through the same track again let alone I have 10+ tanks now, really can't image if I need to move now. Good luck with your move hopes this would be your last for a while.

mate you ever have to move

you call me

really appreciate all the help you gave me in the move.