mickyd

online shops??

yeah im a little worried about sparking some need to start aquascaping! and keeping shrimp and flowerhorns and everything else they have there! ill take my mother with me so she can lecture me about not buying tanks because im poor and have rent to pay! lol

yeah im a little worried about sparking some need to start aquascaping! and keeping shrimp and flowerhorns and everything else they have there! ill take my mother with me so she can lecture me about not buying tanks because im poor and have rent to pay! lol

PLEASE take photos of some of the stuff in the shop and post in here? I would love you forever if you do that haha! I just want to drool at what they have in stock haha! Hardscaping materials like the rocks and driftwood and their displays and their fish and shrimpies mmmm :)

Smart move with bringing the mum. Mums are always the wise ones who generally hate fish :(

PLEASE take photos of some of the stuff in the shop and post in here? I would love you forever if you do that haha! I just want to drool at what they have in stock haha! Hardscaping materials like the rocks and driftwood and their displays and their fish and shrimpies mmmm :)

Smart move with bringing the mum. Mums are always the wise ones who generally hate fish :(

Ill try too for sure DN :) I'm pretty sure you might speak to those guys through another forum i've seen you on so do you think they would mind me doing that? I dont know because i dont go there often or post on that forum because they seem a little too overrun by crabby women and a bit judgmental lol.......... I'm not sure on the etiquette in taking pics in shops lol

Ill try too for sure DN :) I'm pretty sure you might speak to those guys through another forum i've seen you on so do you think they would mind me doing that? I dont know because i dont go there often or post on that forum because they seem a little too overrun by crabby women and a bit judgmental lol.......... I'm not sure on the etiquette in taking pics in shops lol

Just tell them the true that you want to take some pictures of a friend in others states, I would also love to see some good pic/video.

I'm not sure on the etiquette in taking pics in shops lol

depends on the store.

I know we like having people taking shots at petcity and posting them to our facebook group.

But I also that most pet shop people in thailand and malaysia DO NOT like people taking pictures.

lol

ya can but ask