Fish Junkie

Large pics through photobucket HELP PLS

As above I have read the how to post a pic thread and go through photobucket

paste the link copy it then it says invalid file or if i try another way file too big

HELP PLEASE

im going crazy it must be something on my file share account or on here maybe just a box

i need to click

FISH JUNKIE

not sure if you fixed this already FJ

And i very well could be wrong.....but that html code thing could be your problem....because the code you use to post the pic is html language isnt it? I think it is anyway.

try it n see! :D

I can't change that ? Is yours ON relle

That could be the problem

I'm no bill gates but I can work out

How to post a pic I think LOL

Dave

I can't change that ? Is yours ON relle

That could be the problem

I'm no bill gates but I can work out

How to post a pic I think LOL

Dave

oh nope i was wrong....mine says off aswell lol oh well i still get 5 points for attempting to help :)

i dont know then......i know some sites have size limits on image posts so maybe check the image size, or resize it on paint before uploading and making sure its a jpeg.....but youve prob done all that already.

oh nope i was wrong....mine says off aswell lol oh well i still get 5 points for attempting to help :)

i dont know then......i know some sites have size limits on image posts so maybe check the image size, or resize it on paint before uploading and making sure its a jpeg.....but youve prob done all that already.

Yes tried all that that why I'm getting the poo's

Oh and yes you all get 10 points for trying

To help me out

FJ

I dunno what your doing but this is what your tag should like, less the $ symbol, I only put the $ in there so you could see the code

Otherwise it would just display the picture again :)

So all that below without the $

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

Thanks for everyones help we all between us finally cracked it. It was my photobucket (ive had it for a few years) and seems like it didnt like the other programs

so it got deleted (which is why some pics like above can't be seen anymore) opened a new account and everythings fine just got the computer man round to

upgrade and debug and computer should run like Steve Austin you know Better Stronger faster SMDM

FJ