deano01

please help

hi people

i have a few tanks going at the moment but have had a few of my filters stop working i have ordered some more from my local shop but they are going to take a few weeks to arrive so if anyone would be able to help me out with lending me some that they have laying around for a few weeks i would be for ever in your debt as i have tried to move fish around for there survival but things are a little over crowded so please f any one can help i would owe you big please pm me am happy to travel for them and would only be for a week or 2

1st- You posted on the wrong section for help, you may get more respond if you post on the right section.

2nd- Your best option now would be running a few sponge filter till your canister filter arrive.

3rd- Change water regularly, hopes that help. Good luck

Cheers, Ryan

I have several filters I can lend you you can pick what you need pm me or call greg 0466256987 have canisters internal hang on and sponge you can pick which ones you want

Cheers Greg

Good work Grey!!! unfortunately I don't have any spare filter to lend it to him but good result so far.

I got some you could borrow but Im sure one of our upstanding members a bit closer to you could offer something up. If not the offer is there mate.

Any of these sort of queries are best put into the General Aquarium Section as it might get a quicker and more responses.

http://www.qldaf.com/forums/general-aquarium-discussion-19/

HTH

Edited by DVS969

I got some you could borrow but Im sure one of our upstanding members a bit closer to you could offer something up. If not the offer is there mate.

Any of these sort of queries are best put into the General Aquarium Section as it might get a quicker and more responses.

General Aquarium Discussion

HTH

He get upset when I told him "he posted on the wrong section" and I gave him some direction as well but he sent me an email that he doesn't like my respond, well! that's fine I'm still happy to see someone offered help to him.

Unfortunately some people see advise as a personal attack, Looks like he will be getting annoyed at quite a few people on this Forum then. Hopefully he gets over it or people will avoid dealing with him. Simple

Edited by DVS969
Grammer