luckyfish

What kind of fish do you keep? & would love to keep

Hey all,

Just wondering what type of fish people are keeping/breeding and what would you love to keep if you had the time/tank space and of course...money :P

i'll get the ball rolling...........

I'm breeding trilineatus corydoras, mystery snails, long fin bristlenose, cherry shrimp, paradise fish (real pretty) and trying to get successful batches out of my hoplos. I've also got a huge black commet called Jazz that likes to feed out of my hand :)

I would love to keep Green and Orange laser corydoras and crystal red shrimp, and i would love to get another octopus :D

I keep my foundation pair of ebjd (see avatar) and a pair of betta macrostoma (now breeding). I have essentially kept 90% of my dream fish, cutting back now and focussing on planted tanks.

I would love/am aiming to keep a huge school of cardinal tetras, gold tetras, praecox rainbows and thats about it for the moment.

Actually now to think about it a new range of dream fish have arisen since I have taken an interest in marines. I love conspicious angelfish, emperor angelfish, magestic angelfish, fumanchu lionfish, picasso clowns, regal angels, picasso triggers and gosh so many corals. What am I thinking? the list NEVER ends.. :P

I have a few mature L002 (not breeding yet but signs) cherry shrimp, some young L333s and some nice ikola frontosa (still young but going to keep and breed)

Would like to keep some nice shrimp (crs, cbs ect) my next L numbers I purchase will

Be some L134s and of course like most people on here would love to own some L046 ;-)

That's about it for now but things change every day do never know what I'll have next.

I keep;

Barra, Archers, Tandanus and a motoro ray in the 6 foot.

Angels, Dwarf gourami, Panda corys, Albino corys, Pepps and L104 in the 4 foot.

A betta in a big hex to himself.

A toga in a gowout tank.

I breed:

Peppermint bristlenose.

L104.

Platies as feeders.

Fish i have and keep.

red tail sharks

lombardois (breeding)

electric yellows (breeding)

hoplos (breeding size but dunno how to breed yet)

neon blue rams... attempting to breed no luck yet

princess cichlids (breeding)

common/albino sf bn (breeding.... everyone is lol)

peppermint sf (breeding)

peppermint lf (attempting to breed....had eggs but didnt fertilise)

calvus (black ones) (attempting to breed newly acquired)

7 bar frontosa (breeding)

6 bar frontosa (growing)

discus (millenium golds) (growing)

marble lf bn (almost breeding)

L333 (only have 1)

sailfin plecos

cuckoo colony (breeding)

Fish i would like......

L333 colony and ikola blue lightning fronies

Fish i have and keep.

red tail sharks

lombardois (breeding)

electric yellows (breeding)

hoplos (breeding size but dunno how to breed yet)

neon blue rams... attempting to breed no luck yet

princess cichlids (breeding)

common/albino sf bn (breeding.... everyone is lol)

peppermint sf (breeding)

peppermint lf (attempting to breed....had eggs but didnt fertilise)

calvus (black ones) (attempting to breed newly acquired)

7 bar frontosa (breeding)

6 bar frontosa (growing)

discus (millenium golds) (growing)

marble lf bn (almost breeding)

L333 (only have 1)

sailfin plecos

cuckoo colony (breeding)

Fish i would like......

L333 colony and ikola blue lightning fronies

Do u have any pictures on your lf peps

What I keep, in order of favorite, Rivulatas white and gold edge, electric blue jack Dempsey and split gene's, festae, escondido's, salvini's, polleni's, rainbow cichlids, firemouths, red forest jewels, blue eye cichlid, and kribensis, I've got breeding pairs of all of them, some more than one pair! Can't think of too much else that I want....maybe a flowerhorn or if they ever were allowed in, The True Green Terror!

I keep:

A now breeding colony of Ikola Front's Frontosa Ikola Colony - YouTube

A now breeding colony of FIIK's Electric yellow line! :egrin:

A young group of Burundi Front's (for a future colony maybe?) Oct tank update. Fronnies, Ventralis & Yellows - YouTube

A breeding colony of A Dewinti. Stripped my first female today, 35 eggs... Yay!!

O. Ventralis "Chituta" 4M 6F growing out.

C. Foai "Katoto" 3M 2F growing out Cyathopharynx foai "Katoto" - YouTube

B. Tricoti Juvies growing out. :egrin:Benthochromis tricoti juvies - YouTube

Wsh Lst:

L046

L241

L204

L142

C. Foai "Kabogo"

C. Foai "karalani"

O. Boops "Kipilli"

etc.........

This was a great idea for a thread IMO. I'm always having a "stickybeak" through old threads to see who's who and what they are keeping. Good way to network with others as well, It's through a thread like this I expect to find someone with excess or un-neede A. Dewinti Females they might want to sell me!:egrin:

Again, great idea!

Jus

:)

we keep... L202's, L066's, angels, discus, jds, common bn, marble bn, lf albino bn, pep bn, hongi's, red top zebs, hump heads, cherry shrimp, green/gold pair sevs, ebjd, super green texas, green horse face geos, rainbow cichlids/Herotilapia multispinosa, clown loaches, pakistani loaches, mixed corydoras, Geophagus orange head tapajo, goldfish, princess Brichardi cichlids, Neolamprologus Multifasciatus (shellys), Geophagus Argyrotictus, Golden endlers plus a couple other strays,

getting my festae back tomorrow along with a couple green terrors,

would love some more africans and tangs, and some gobies

but really would love some pure strain guppys,

My collection shrunk big time due to life...but Im rebuilding and its nice to be able to refocus on the collection(and approach it with more experience too)...

But anyways at the moment:

Goldfish(Ranchu,Oranda,Ryukin and Fantails...breeding)...couple of prs of JD splits(about to breed)...pr of Brasili's(breeding)...couple of swordtails and some guppies...and a white rivulatus..

Future hopefuls:goldfish:tosakin,top view ranchu,pearscale and hopefully create some of my own types :)

and would love to get into saratogas,festaes,bocourtis and back into some rivulatus...and still love a good jag :)