lach

Return to fish

So finnally after 18 months or so of not being able to have tanks I am moving somewhere that allows me.

Now the problem is what to do. So many choices.

The only tank i current posses is a 24x20x20 (inch). Looking for some ideas to stock it with before I move on to a larger tank to accompany it.

I would like to keep dwarfs or maybe salvinis but I was wondering what other options I have?

Thank you for any response.

Thats good to know mate!

one thing i will add though is that a 2fter isn't really sufficient for a salvini, they are not dwarfs, on average they get to 15cm. Thats an agressive 15cm at that, and cranky buggers!

You could go some shellies, i dont know much of them but im sure if you ask some of the members that keep them they will help you out.

Personally to me that is a lovly size tank for a biotope or aquascaping, nice depth in there, at the end of the day, go for what you like, not somebody else! its your tank ;)

Surprisingly not so bad. The noodels are being bleached i threw out the sponges and im going to try bleaching the bio media but some of it seems to have deteriorated and not sure how it will fair in the bleach.