aquaaddict

NEW EGG TUMBLER DIY Instructions

thats the spirit luckyfish, our first submission:)

if everyone else can follow suit, please include that last bit....

and thats why i want it
at the end of your submission. That will be a clear indicator your in the race so to speak and not simply leaving feedback:razz:

i love the idea that it has multable levels and saves on space as we know alot of us have a far few tanks and are always running out of tank space for our fry so now we can put the eggs in and mum can go straight back in not holding up valueble tank space and thats why i want it

Good idea my daughter has been at me to make a tumbler but I haven't yet so this will save me.But more importantly if I get this for nothing it means that I can justify a trip to Brisbane to check out the lfs ,pick up some more fish, maybe meet some fellow fish nerds n have a fishy day so that is why I want it please

Cheers Marty

My entry.

Looking at setting up breeding tanks, this would be handy. Great inovation saves space, all of the eggs in the one basket. U have inspired me to be more creative, in my fish journey. Shaing this is just awesome and will help a lot of people in there DIY journey

Asunderf

And thats why I want it

Well I have had luck with getting my L104'S and peppermints to breed, And as I am in the process of setting up a rack for more breeders and growout tanks space will be limited until its setup.

I have let the breeders do there own thing up until now but I think the more success I have hatching and raising the fry the cheaper I can sell them for to everybody on this wonderful forum.

And that's why I want it!

time for getting your submissions in is coming closer peoples...8pm tonight. been some good submissions and everyone gets a free vote from me...looking like it could be a tie on the scores soooo everyone get your votes in...lobby, bribe...anyway you can. good luck.