goldenswimmers

You Beauty....Beautiful Tosakin

When I heard the ol' PCity was getting another tosakin in...I wanted to check the goods..and yep the tail I was looking for!...beautiful fishy!.....and an energetic male too....and so apon closer look had to grab them both as the original tosakin looks like a female with a better physique and her tail isnt too bad either on closer inspection..but damn the males tail...hes bringin sexy back...if all goes well....very nice little tosakin offspring...looks like I got my work cut out for me...but I'm just over the moon to have tosakin and possibly a pair...big thank you Kelly and Pet City..great fish great service...yee haaaaaaaa ........

SAM_3445.jpg

SAM_3447.jpg

SAM_3442.jpg

$1000!!! You have deep pockets :) They can be "affordable" in the sense that they are hard to get fancy fish - but I wouldn't say they are "rare". Does that make sense? So if you are a breeder that is looking for something nice - they are reasonable. If you are looking for a fan tail - then yes they are expensive.

They look amazing in that bowl. Nice circle on the tail!

$1000!!! You have deep pockets :) They can be "affordable" in the sense that they are hard to get fancy fish - but I wouldn't say they are "rare". Does that make sense? So if you are a breeder that is looking for something nice - they are reasonable. If you are looking for a fan tail - then yes they are expensive.

They look amazing in that bowl. Nice circle on the tail!

Yeah - OK I don't know much about goldie pricing, other than it is the individual fish that counts. I just figured they were at least twice as good as others I have seen..... like any fish a breeder will pay for quality.

Yeah - OK I don't know much about goldie pricing, other than it is the individual fish that counts. I just figured they were at least twice as good as others I have seen..... like any fish a breeder will pay for quality.

Sometimes I guess we get lucky? The best luck I had I ordered tiny ranchu and got large ryukin instead - and they let me keep them at ranchu prices - so we had 9cm ryukin for $24.95! They were nice.

The hardest thing about goldy prices is the wholesalers are pretty savvy about the going cost on graded goldies - but the public isn't. So as soon as you hit the $99 mark - there is a big gasp about the expensive goldy - in perspective nice fantails are usually less than $6

Hmmmm...ahhhh you have stabbed me....these guys didnt last a month....:( :( you learn from these experiences and it wasnt meant to be.....but soon it will be :) :) quality toaskin sell out in their homeland so very hard getting your hands on quality guys anywhere...the chinese have started trying to duplicate tosakin(a japanese fish) with limited success....the hunt continues....;)

Hmmmm...ahhhh you have stabbed me....these guys didnt last a month....:( :( you learn from these experiences and it wasnt meant to be.....but soon it will be :) :) quality toaskin sell out in their homeland so very hard getting your hands on quality guys anywhere...the chinese have started trying to duplicate tosakin(a japanese fish) with limited success....the hunt continues....;)

Ahhhhhh..... What a loss to all us goldy lovers... Hopefully you find some quality ones in the "import project";)