steve6610

omg rays and sarahs sexy fish spawned

just had to post, no pics yet, just found a huge spawn from the split pair of jds we got sunday from raycam and sarah1234

we are pretty stoked, :egrin: now fingers crossed that he did the job and we get lots of little ebjds,

we know you said they were sexy, well they are stunning,

we couldn't be happier,

thanks heaps..............

steve and jules...............

no they didn't, ray had fed them up and the water change was enough, i was a bit shocked myself, saw them this morning lip locked and was thinking about seperating them, went down couple hours ago to check and yep, eggs all over their pot, :)

so like now what..

-more tanks haha....

hahaha yep, thats what we are doing at the moment, setting up more tanks and testing them for leaks,

it like a jigsaw puzzel, trying to match tanks to stands, and most the time they are to wide, to long, to high,

fingers crossed we will get a few finished tomorrow, :)

thats how our babies roll, they were awesome fish when i got them off Sarah, and they have spawned a few times but i couldnt be bothered keeping the fry rivs ate em lol

they were nice n plump n the girls tube was down when u picked them up, so very pleased for u :)

awesome colour gr8 pair, have fun with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were an awesome pair, can really pump out the babies when conditioned right. Female was the mother in my original famous xxl spawn. She got too strong for my founder male and bit his lip right off! So was paired with a chunkier male. congrats!

sadly the f/m bashed the hell out of the male, he is in a hospital tank and hopefully going to recover.........:(

the eggs have hatched and today was their first day out swimming around, looks like a couple hundred fry......... :)

now to keep this lot alive and growing..........might try for pics tomorrow if i get time.........