ageofaquariums

Deal of the Day - Eheim Classic 2217 external filter Today only $159.00 !!!!

Are you sure? Advert reads •Includes Carbon filter Pad, Fine filter pad, Coarse filter pad and media basket.

Where does it say the actual media is included?

Usually supposed to have eheim noodles and ehiem media balls which is worth a fair bit if you have to go and buy it separate.

Hmm yeah I see what you mean. I bought 2 brand new from pet city 4 or so weeks ago for $189ea and all the media and everything came supplied in the box..

I wouldn't think this would be any different though.

Hi Guys,

The Classics include the fine, coarse & carbon pad. Substrat pro is not included in the price. Their is a additional 12 month warranty with this option though as a added bonus. In my opinion $159.00 - 10% for qldaf members = $144.00 is a fantastic price for a quality filter. From my experience most fish keepers prefer to use their own preferred brand of biological media. If anyone is chasing a unit with substrat pro we are happy to work out a great price.

Thats cool. I will be changing over and upgrading my old two canisters (pains in the butt they are) to the supa dupe Eheim 2217's and will re-use the old media and the new sponges. Should be able to avoid too much of a bio cycle at all. :)