footlong carp

I know times are tight but..

Ok now i know times are tight and life is hard blah blah blah, but the other day i did a swap with 20 yellows 11 2.5cm and 9@ 1.5cm ...these are primo cream of the crop yellows! as a few of you know i have primo yellows! anyways i wanted a bn and a few cherry shrimp for exchange......seems fair for the other person right? i even drove to the persons home 25min trip one way. After seeing the bn i decided not to take one since i have too many males so i said i will pass on the bn but get more cherry's. so thinking this person would make up for the bn not been taken with the cherry shrimp, i was very disappointed when this person scooped not even 20 in a net and put them in my bucket and said here you go......... mind you tanks were teaming with cherry's 8O............ i thought i wont be rude and not say anything about the cherry but asked this person if i could have a cpl of small snails to help keep my tank clean!! cringe!!! i was lucky to get two..... lesson learnt ...negotiate first!! talk later................my vent!!!

ah mate thats a SAD deal, they should have been a bit more appreciative that you'd driven there and were swapping for only shrimp. some people are just.....anyways.

Sorry you got stung mate

Edited by liljohn_83
NO CREATEIVE SWEARING !

I understand your need to vent but we have all had the same if not similar experiences.

Take it on the chin matey & move on.

99% of the time these threads end up in arguments so for this reason it will be locked.