bidkev

Just testing

Just sorting out fishjunkie's problems with posting pics from photobucket. They wouldn't post from his computer (file not found) but posted from mine but only as thumbnails that took you to photobucket full size when you clicked one 'em. If anyone else has similar problems, check how old your account on pb is (may be the problem). We opened a new account and everything worked fine as you can see. Also downloaded irfanview free (as you can see) for him to resize and crop his pics. It now comes with a handy little plug in that sticks a (variety of) frame round your pics if you want it..........see 3rd pic

:'( Me wanna lady festae!!!! Beautiful looking fish too bud!

LOL its Male and was cooked with a faulty heater. The pics are quite old and taken by Kev (bidkev) everyone knows how good I am with a camera LOL

He has helped me get up to full speed on the photo front now we all can enjoy some of my fish (just need to clean the glass)

FJ

nice catty is it a pimelodus spp? hows the RBS going

Snooks are fine close to breeding size. Kev (rocklea) says hes aren't far off and there a little bigger

I did hear someone bred them so should be around soon

The catfish is Hemibagrus Nemurus Smiths has one in top tank

FJ

LOL its Male and was cooked with a faulty heater. The pics are quite old and taken by Kev (bidkev) everyone knows how good I am with a camera LOL

He has helped me get up to full speed on the photo front now we all can enjoy some of my fish (just need to clean the glass)

FJ

Well either way he's one awesome fish!!! Still would like a nice lady or even a pair one day!