jubes

Breeding Electric Yellows

Ive got a few questions for those of you who breed electric yellows at the present aand past. My female has just had 14 young. This is her first mouthful. I am feeding them on baby brine and sera flora. Obviously the sera flora is mashed up and broken down to a fine crumble. How long till the mother will be due to breed again?? Ive been finding good water changes and a feed of mysis after the clean has helped bring on the fish in the tank. At present I got 1 batch of electric yellow fry. 1 pregnant electric yellow due to be milked on the 5th. And an albino pindani due to be milked on the 14th.

So my main question is how long does it take a fish to recover from having babies and then to breed again?

And is good water change and clean and a feed of mysis the best way to bring them on??

Thanks kris.

ahh ok. well this is first time ive done it. So what i did was milked her into a cube and put her straight back into main tank. I feed them 3 times a day to make sure everyone gets fed. And Water change regularly.