Hey guys, well I got a 6x2 tank free right now and as thinking of getting a leichardti in there and I wanted a school of neons in the tank too, so wondering if they will be able to coexist together?

Hey guys, well I got a 6x2 tank free right now and as thinking of getting a leichardti in there and I wanted a school of neons in the tank too, so wondering if they will be able to coexist together?

.................pmsl

This is a joke?

Neons what. If they are neon tetras they'll last about 3 minutes, if you mean neon rainbows, probably get a couple of months, Neon gourami, (who keeps gouramos these days so irrelevant),

Then again if the toga is 30cm or more, then there all just swimming meals.

I would say that it could be possible, Ive seen Oscars living happily with goldfish for many years. 60cm Toga living with 3cm fish, providing it had enough room and was fed properly i think it would be possible for a while. I'd never try it though :P

Seph