Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HamzaLH

EOI: 3 Tier 6ft x 2.5ft x 20in Setup With Everything

I have a setup i need to move on ... I've spent a lot of time, money and effort into this setup and its running like a charm, but im moving and travelling so i need to move it. Here are some details:

• 3 Tier Painted Metal stand
  • 3 x 6ft (l) x 2.5ft (d) x 20 (h)
  • The bottom tank is divided length ways with the back being used as a sump and the front is divided into 3 (2 small and 1 large) which i used to grow out fry.
  • All tanks are drilled with bulkheads, strainers and plumbing
  • There are 3 pumps running the setup at the moment, 2 x 4000lph and 1 x 2000lph
  • There is approx 1000 bioballs, japmat, sponge, dacron and eheim media in bags in the sump
  • A 300 W Jager heater
  • 2 x 2ft T5 Lights on the top tank (Comes with spare tubes as well)
  • 1 x T8 lighting on the middle tank (Takes upto 4 tubes)
  • Purigen and Bag
  • Top 2 tanks are painted black back and sides
  • There is also a small pump with a hose fitting for EASY water changes
  • Lids for all tanks and sump
  • About 5 - 10m of extra hose.
  • Sand for all tanks
  • Middle tank has a 3D foam background

Rack1.jpg

MiddleTank1.jpg

Plumping1.jpg

Its an awesome set-up that's served me well. If interested either pm or call 0402 815 926

Located on the Southside (Sunnybank), I cant deliver, but i can def help lifting on this end.

Lots of interest ... Pm's replied and here are some Dimensions

Total Length 183cm

Total Depth 95cm (inc plumbing

Total height 229cm (inc lights) or 217cm ex lights

Also forgot to add there is a brand new 4000lph pump as a spare included.

ill go $275 haha :) how thick is the glass on the tanks m8 ?? and what is a rough ball park were playin in price wise ? :) also if u can get some better pics on how the sumps setup would be great im lookin for somethin like this to add to my fry system .

cheers shan

Also forgot to add there is a brand new 4000lph pump as a spare included.

will you take 250?

That better be what he means..

Im still setting a rack up atm, So when thats finished I may be in touch. Still figuring out if there big enough dimensions for the way Im going.

Looks awesome mate.

i dont take the piss........ i sometimes piss myself but......... loling. everyone wants a bargain and i am no different. the only difference...... a hefty dose of reality :lol:

all i can say is words on the internet are easy to misconstrue , i no you boys wer just keeping it real but other's may not understand the value and may take it as an insult is all i meant.

liljohn

all i can say is words on the internet are easy to misconstrue , i no you boys wer just keeping it real but other's may not understand the value and may take it as an insult is all i meant.

liljohn

all good mate, people mostly misconstrue my comments or atleast the context inferred. i know what you mean ;)

in an auction setting i would throw a serious start bid at $500 and still be well off the pace ;)

I see your $500 & raise it another $200:o wohhhhaaaa I'm all in lol

Seriously got be at least around the $700-$1ooo range for this sweet set up if only I had the room $250 might get ya the stand:egrin:

i may see your $700 and rase it $50 if i could get a better pic of the sump and how its setup (im not looking for pics to add to my collection) i can show u mine if u show me yours lol , does the bottom tanks flow into sump aswell (looks like they do) but with out a better discription or pics is hard to tell ..... also what size holes are drilled (look like 25mm but never can tell from pics) and how wide is the sump made ? is it split in half down the middle or is it abit wider ie diensions of sump please :)

I see your $500 & raise it another $200:o wohhhhaaaa I'm all in lol

Seriously got be at least around the $700-$1ooo range for this sweet set up if only I had the room $250 might get ya the stand:egrin: