kylle

how much should i pay for L202's

lol i pay good monny for good fish , i wouldent touch an l that was $20 did it once baught 30 odd ended up feeding them to my oscas .

LOL I have a bichir partial to a nice little bit of Lcat and the lionfish don't care as long as it fits in their mouths.

Well they are absolute bargains 5cm fish for $10 and $15. I have got fish from Rayray before and they are great fish and top quality - he always has good fish. Gee I am out of touch on the L202's. Almost as cheap as BN's.

Thank John, like most fish, price will go down, not a bad price yourself on the last lot you were selling

haha noo dvs the fish are doing great! already starting to explore and they love the zucchini i just wasn't sure how cheap i got them. :)

and rayray would you sell me 2 on Wednesday?

Ok than, I just have to go threw a 100 L333's to find them

you'll see what I mean when you get here

My phone has been playing up lately and i had to get a new one. I've been trying to get all my numbers back. sorry about that mate i was trying to pm you but the internet only got up and running like two days ago, i am normally very prompt with buying selling etc. sorry again

My phone has been playing up lately and i had to get a new one. I've been trying to get all my numbers back. sorry about that mate i was trying to pm you but the internet only got up and running like two days ago, i am normally very prompt with buying selling etc. sorry again

So you had problems with your internet hey...you had internet on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 11th and today as you have posts on these days. You can tell as you click on your name beside the post then view all posts and surprise surprise you had internet.....

Credability just hit zero.

Makes it hard to believe the phone issue.

I had access to my gfs phone most of those days for a few minutes each of those times but couldn't text and her internet is limited. Plus have been working a lot. you can believe what you want Im not going to try change your opinion. ask just about everyone I've dealt with in the past that i am pretty prompt. Eg tayla1991 even dvs969 to name a couple if i cent come or am no longer interested i normally text. don't always check posts that I've written in as they can be a pain to find.

Cheers

So you had problems with your internet hey...you had internet on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 11th and today as you have posts on these days. You can tell as you click on your name beside the post then view all posts and surprise surprise you had internet.....

Credability just hit zero.

Makes it hard to believe the phone issue.

That's dead true Tech den and well said