BigRock

Cichla Mono in growout tank!!

post-6454-14711625973686_thumb.jpg''LITTLE MONSTERS'' the 6 cichla I bought off the forum the other day, apparently 3 diff bloodlines in their and I have two smaller ones in another tank which make it 4 mixed lines:) should get some Nice pairing out of these,....long way off though,just wish i didnt sell my large pairs of Mono's and Temensis b4 I moved to this state,:(grrrrrrrr what the hell was I thinking:-|

post-6454-14711625972953_thumb.jpg

post-6454-14711625973183_thumb.jpg

post-6454-14711625973347_thumb.jpg

post-6454-14711625973524_thumb.jpg

Yes what the hell were you thinking. You probably thought how the hell am I going to move these 2 and 3 foot monsters.

Nice monos. I just moved mine into another 8 ftr from 4 ftr to give them a bit more room.

Will try to get a pic when they settle down a bit.

Very nice bass mate.

JP =)

nah i only grew the monos for just under 2 years, they starded cleaning a rock for a while but that went on for weeks without a spawn, the temensis i bought 4 at 6inches for 140 each and sold them at about 11 inch only a couple months later after thinking i can get more when i move to qld, pfffft! fat chance so far,the aqaurium i bought em off said hes never seen any since either, spewin, anyone got em? i'll pay a sweet price for temensis, i love monos but the temensis had a real striking deep purple red colouring in their tails etc,that mixed with the white speckles was a sight to behold up close,...they looked better and better each week,just awesome but as I mentioned i thought i'd come accross some again :/ ,,,,,,will try to load some fishroom and temensis pics off my old mobile soon if i can ;