beencees

[Appreciation] The Age Of Aquariums - (Place Your Appreciation Here)

Just a shout out to Ben and all the guys and gals at AOA. Seems i am down there every week these days, lol!

If you haven't been there recently you really should drop in. Apart from Eheim they have some other great new stock as well as all the usual "everything" that they have. The prices are excellant even without the 10% discount us forum members get and the service and straight advice are exemplary.

Thanks Ben. Always a pleasure to buy from you guys.

I loathe driving from Lowood to Browns plains so I do online orders and pay the cheap freight.

I kinda pitied the courier the other day trundling in 5 x 18kg boxes of live marine sand on his trolly tho......nah. :P

I loathe driving from Lowood to Browns plains so I do online orders and pay the cheap freight.

I kinda pitied the courier the other day trundling in 5 x 18kg boxes of live marine sand on his trolly tho......nah. :P

I'm sure the courier enjoyed the drive up to your place Bren ;)

You got all that for $7.50 freight?????

that's insane value for money!

It would cost you $20 in fuel to drive there

I'll add my appreciation on, spoke to dean the other day who helped me out with some lighting for my 6ft. Been there twice since and every day I speak to someone new and equally as helpful and knowledgable. Will definitely be heading down there tomorrow to pick up some food before heading off into the wilds of the brisbane south side aquarium scene!

i paid them a visit last Friday arvo cheapest prices ive seen anywhere spent some coin on air pump+accessories will definitely be going back this weekend and more in future! also didn't realize that forum members get 10%!

just trying to find out when new era foods are going to be instock. Very keen on trying this brand and been told you guys are stocking it.

Hi Braddo,

I am still finalizing my first order with the distributor. Should have something on the shelf / website from next month. Will keep everyone posted.

hey ben can u get the NLS Mega fish fourmla ? if you can would it be 139 for 2.24 kgs like the rest?

mega.png

Hey Syndicate,

Mega fish formula is not currently available in Australia. The first shipment for this variety arrives next month. Will keep everyone posted when we have stock.

went in again to AOA today and took a mate with me, once again great service! let my mate open up to measure and make sure the light would fit his tank lid etc. i also purchased a Eheim Jager 250 great prices and also the 10% discount from sponsoring the forums!

I would also like to say what great customer service the guys at AOA have. woke the other morning to a leaking canister and straight away they are sending a replacement. Everyone should buy their gear from AOA!

woke the other morning to a leaking canister

Hey Kane, which canister was it. I bought a couple of canisters from AOA last year and I just want to make sure I don't have the same problem. One of them sits on carpet floor so could be a disaster if the filter is faulty.

Cheers

Nick

Hey Kane, which canister was it. I bought a couple of canisters from AOA last year and I just want to make sure I don't have the same problem. One of them sits on carpet floor so could be a disaster if the filter is faulty.

Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick,

It was a Hydor Prime 30. This is a extremely isolated incident but FYI all external canister filters have the potential to leak.

Originally Posted by nicko7500

Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick,

It was a Hydor Prime 30. This is a extremely isolated incident but FYI all external canister filters have the potential to leak.

Thanks for letting me know, I won't be checking my canister every 5 mins now.

And yeah I know all canisters have the potential to leak, but when you here of a model that has had a problem you can't help being concerned. Thanks again for letting me know which one had the problem,

cheers

Nick

Big thanks to AOA for my big box of goodies last week!

Posted ever so nicely to me down here in melbourne! Felt like christmas!

Much love for you being my only online fishy store <3