beencees

[Appreciation] The Age Of Aquariums - (Place Your Appreciation Here)

lol course

but if you are chasing prices or how many we have in stock

best to send thru an email to sales@aquariumproducts.com.au

or give the team a call on 07 3800 5592

I think AOA sells more different eheim products than anywhere else in Australia. Cetainly stocks a lot that I had never seen before.

Just a thanks to Ben. I placed an internet order, and the most expensive item (couple hundred bucks) ended up not being in stock. Ben emailed me and upgraded me to the next model of the item which was considerably more expensive!

I have been buying from AOA for years now and the service is second to none in the industry!

rang aoa on thursday with a bad air pump they just just said it send back cod ...did that that Thursday arvo. Got a brand new replacement today Monday. CANT ASK FOR MORE THAN THAT GTREAT SERVICE GREAT STAFF .10 OUTTA TEN

Ben, My family has been dealing with you for many years. With my tank going green the replacement uv bulb for my steriliser arrived promptly. Another case of a good and prompt business deal.

Peter

Props to the boss!

Ben has been helping me out while I work on the optimal nutrition of my fish. With his help I have managed to shave a few weeks off growing out my fry to selling size.

Theres easy a hundred fish foods in stock at AOA, and while I thought I already knew what gave the best results...... I have enjoyed playing around with the variety and finding out theres plenty I dont know yet!

Cheers Ben :D