beencees

[Appreciation] The Age Of Aquariums - (Place Your Appreciation Here)

I can't thank Ben and the team enough for the response to my aquarium issues. Will continue to buy from there for all of my hardware. Unfortunately I feel that you make me spend too much money with you guys because of your awesome service :)

I would like to express my gratitude to Ben for looking after me with some issues I had with my tank. He is a good guy and went above and beyond to help me out and give my a good deal, so thanks Ben it is REALLY appreciated I am/will be a return customer.. I'm working on my wife for another one of those Juwels!!

Also a call out for Donny too, man there's a guy who can talk :) Seriously I really appreciate the time he spent with me in the shop explaining the pros and cons of the vast array of fish foods on offer...... cheers mate!!!

One of my first biggish orders arrived from AOA today :)

Ben is easy to deal with and offers some great prices. Thanks guys.

Only constructive feedback I have would be to improve your shipping times, if you could get stuff out within a day or 2 rather than a week I definately would be more inclined to buy stuff from you guys more often.

One of my first biggish orders arrived from AOA today :)

Ben is easy to deal with and offers some great prices. Thanks guys.

Only constructive feedback I have would be to improve your shipping times, if you could get stuff out within a day or 2 rather than a week I definately would be more inclined to buy stuff from you guys more often.

Hi Kasman.

I appreciate the feedback. We are constantly working on improving shipping times. We have several genuine reasons why we have been behind but i will not bore you with excuses. I have toyed with the idea of closing the shop front and concentrating solely on mail order like the majority of my competitors do but i think this would be a great disservice to our customers. No shop front or phone would mean we would be done by lunch time every day " The dream ".

Ben :)

Hi Kasman.

I appreciate the feedback. We are constantly working on improving shipping times. We have several genuine reasons why we have been behind but i will not bore you with excuses. I have toyed with the idea of closing the shop front and concentrating solely on mail order like the majority of my competitors do but i think this would be a great disservice to our customers. No shop front or phone would mean we would be done by lunch time every day " The dream ".

Ben :)

Yeh thats a good point Ben and one I didnt consider, come to think of it I really dont know of many other online stores that also run a full blown shop. Im sure it has its challenges. Taking that into account you guys do a very good job then.

So really you just need to open a store northside right near me! :)

Yeh thats a good point Ben and one I didnt consider, come to think of it I really dont know of many other online stores that also run a full blown shop. Im sure it has its challenges. Taking that into account you guys do a very good job then.

So really you just need to open a store northside right near me! :)

Cheers Kasman. The next step forward for my business is a larger shop front / warehouse and more staff. Stay tuned....

Cheers Kasman. The next step forward for my business is a larger shop front / warehouse and more staff. Stay tuned....

Oh wow that would be so awesome. I love going into your store best place I have been. Everyone really knows their stuff and just bend over backwards to help in any way possible. :)

The only fault I find is with my own brain continuously singing the song age of aquarius whenever I think of Age of Aquariums, it can go on for hours :P LOL. Ahh be quite brain no more singing. I wonder if anyone else will now have the same problem as I? :roll:

Edited by The Duke

just a big thanks to [MENTION=2383]ageofaquariums[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9246]Donny@ageofaquariums[/MENTION] for their advice on saturday,

i don't get into your shop very often, but its always a pleasure,

thanks ben, donny and josh,

Thanks very much to Donny & Josh of AoA for delivery of Juwel No2.... cheers Boys for the muscle work :) and I loved showing you my Africans..... now its time for some Americans!..... pics to come!

I went in last week with only a small idea as to what I needed (I'm just starting out!) and a big list of questions. The staff member who helped me out could not have been any more helpful!

He explained everything, helped me choose the best gear for my budget and was a pleasure to talk to. It's a long drive for me, but I'll definitely be heading down there regularly. Excellent service with a great range of products - probably one of the most pleasant and rewarding retail experiences I've had in a long time! Cheers AoA!

Donny an team.. you guys are awsome!! Thanks to the guy helped my parnter pick out a canster filter for my 3f tank late last week. its working great.

an thanks to donny who is always giving me advice on here (aswell as others) an helping me out the first time i went to AoA.

i should be coming in real soon with a shopping list... :D

It's been a long time since I've got off the phone happier than I got on .. it was a quick phone call about a stock levels on a filter (so I could figure out my budget BEFORE I walk into the shop -- for once), and it was an instant no and reason without the fluffing on and BS that you would get about "check back next week".. An alternative filter was suggested, as well as some comfort for the daunting prospect of setting three tanks up in one go.

I'm yet to walk away from the shop or phone without smiling! THANKS MUCHLY! ^_^

Thanks alot for the great service. Sent me a UV steriliser that i didn't really know the size of.... which was massive (my fault)..... allowed me to replace it and credited me the leftover.... I'll always buy from you guys if i can :D keep up the great work.... tank is now cycling nicely

Massive shout out to Ben and the boys, I dropped in today and picked up a few things, a couple of items were out of stock but Ben made sure I would get what I needed ASAP, and really looked after me in regards to price. Was a pleasure chatting to Ben, Donny, and Josh.

No wonder I have been a customer for around 10 years, all ways looked after.

Cheers all

Trofius.

Big thank you for the advice and the time spent giving advice, it has meant the difference in having the mrs's tank running or it being shutdown and then little chance of me getting more in the future hehe.

Massive thanks to [MENTION=9246]Donny@ageofaquariums[/MENTION] for his help yesterday!! I was a bit undecided but Donny steered me in the right direction and gave me all the time I needed. Donny mate, I'll post you a pic when I get that awesome looking driftwood in the tanks later this weekend. And the pump works a treat!! Thanks heaps mate, I'll definitely pay you guys a visit when I need more gear!!

Was in there today to buy a new filter and was the first time I had been there. All I can say is I love it and will be back again. Guys were super helpful and really good to talk to and great prices :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk