beencees

[Appreciation] The Age Of Aquariums - (Place Your Appreciation Here)

Eeek!... I'm running out of food :eek:

Tomorrow will be a quick trip to AOA for 10 kilos of

ocean_nutrition_koi_balance.jpg&c=resize&p=190x300 + ocean_nutrition_koi_balance.jpg&c=resize&p=190x300

Hope it's in stock Donny!

Thanx Ben,

10kg of food + 2kg of Algae Wafers will keep the GPG hordes going for a couple of months!

Cheers,

Grover

Today I've just received the stuff that I ordered - included a small fish tank...I know :mrgreen

Well packed & only 2 days delivery (I'm interstate) :bolt:

Donny, thanks for being so patience and explained what I need and don't need on the phone, and thanks for the air pump suggestion!

Can't wait to move the little guys to their new home :humble:

PS: I know it's random but I love the purple colour gravel that comes with the kit, maybe I can use that if I decided to buy a betta down the track :eyebrows:

Today I've just received the stuff that I ordered - included a small fish tank...I know :mrgreen

Well packed & only 2 days delivery (I'm interstate) :bolt:

Donny, thanks for being so patience and explained what I need and don't need on the phone, and thanks for the air pump suggestion!

Can't wait to move the little guys to their new home :humble:

PS: I know it's random but I love the purple colour gravel that comes with the kit, maybe I can use that if I decided to buy a betta down the track :eyebrows:

Coolest cats in town :P Can see on my credit card you guys merged two orders placed on the same day, saving me postage on one order. Cheers boys! Much appreciated :P Was having a sloooooow start to the day :D Xx

Hi Peeps

Just wanted to give credit where credits due.

Bought a product from AOA recently, turns out it was it incorrectly labelled at the factory and long story short, would not do the job I bought it for.

Contacted the team at AOA, explained the issue and attached a piccy for some proof.

NO PROBLEM they said, sent me a replacement product promptly and even said I can keep the incorrectly labelled one.

Great service, good attitude, no drama. Got my vote. :first:

Thanks to Ben and the team

Mackayman

Edited by Mackayman
Rooly bard spillink

Just like to say a BIG!!! thank you to Ben and the Team. Cheers for getting my spare part to me super fast & keeping me up to date with postage.

Awesome service as usual.

Cheers,

Troy

Thanks to the guys (never seen any girls yet..) at aoa for answering all the silly questions this newby has. Always really helpful and keen to show all the new cool products! Thanks and will see you again real soon!

Big thankyou for your superb service today !

Managed to save my latest eheim headache and find solutions so I didn't have to run all over town !

Everything in one stop to get my tank starting its cycling time ! I'm so happy ... THANKYOU!

Huge thanks to Ben and the team.

After having a warranty issue with a light Ben went through the options with me and I ended up upgrading to a bigger light.

It got me thinking of the help and advice that Ben and the boys have given me over the twelve years I've been a customer.

I've never had a bad experience going into the shop and have always walked out happy.

I haven't posted on this thread before but thought it was overdue for me to publicly show my appreciation.

I will be a customer there for many years to come and if Ben decided to go into livestock I wouldn't Cheers mick have any reason to shop anywhere else.

First trip to AOA today! Fantastic store with a great range of products. Customer service was the best! Staff really know their stuff and were really enthusiastic the help. Was definitely worth the trip over there and I will definitely be back.

Looking forward to buying more fishy stuff from you guys when my LFS doesn't stock it. Super fast freight, cheap as chips, and that cool feeling of receiving a club (forum) discount. Thanks guys.

had a $150 order a few weeks back. got a bit of everything. all very great quality and packed well. the bn logs were out of stock but i was talking to one of the guys there *josh(i think), and he cleared it up in no time. postage was quick and overall i am extremely happy with the service and quality of products i received. thank you very much AOA! will shop again and refer your store to friends!

Edited by ageofaquariums

'ello  'ello!

Thanx for the long memory you guys have!

I'd actually forgotten my order of 5kg Koi Balance until I ran out of alternate pellets a fortnight ago.

As you can tell, 20+ Giant Pink Gouramis in the Billabong go through a serious amount of food in a short time.

Very appreciative of your great service.

Cheers,

Grover