sarah1234

Boehlkea fredcochui (blue tetra)

You missed my display! I think they are super underrated. They have to grow a bit for the blue to show so most people just walk past them. I put 200 in the 5 foot display at the front of the shop. Then people noticed. I have the panda barbs there now.

Another ignored tetra - the African longfin. Big and beautiful!

You missed my display! I think they are super underrated. They have to grow a bit for the blue to show so most people just walk past them. I put 200 in the 5 foot display at the front of the shop. Then people noticed. I have the panda barbs there now.

Another ignored tetra - the African longfin. Big and beautiful!

I will definately have to pay more attention next time! 200 would have looked absolutely amazing. Funny i had never heard of or noticed them before, I will have a really good look next time. such a beautiful fish! I wanted a blue tetra that wasn't a neon/cardinal etc and I found it :D.

I'd love to see a list of some more underrated tetras that are available.

Annerley Aquarium has some and as Kelly said PC had them too! I actually found them to be pretty aggressive towards other tetra's in my tropical tank, pulled them out and they became feeders to my big americans! That'll teach them for being nasty and beating the SH!T out of my other pretty fish! ;)