japes

Dedicated "Full Tank Shot" Thread

My newly completed 300 gallon American prison.

Stocklist as per signature. Sand as substrate and i'm quite happy with it.

Looking to add some java moss to attach to the timber at some stage.

Full 4 foot sump as filtration.

Tank dimension is 7 x 3 x 2 all in feet

At Japes suggestion I'm bringing these pics over from my other thread. Presenting the life and crimes of my 6x2.

Initial setup

1802.jpg[/attachment:1dak4rbl]

slight rescape

180gal copy.jpg[/attachment:1dak4rbl]

gone feral

PICT1686.JPG[/attachment:1dak4rbl]

rescape

PICT1688.jpg[/attachment:1dak4rbl]

with pbass

180planted copy.jpg[/attachment:1dak4rbl]

with jardini after rescape

jardinitank.jpg[/attachment:1dak4rbl]

current setup with whiptails and tetras

tank7_04.jpg[/attachment:1dak4rbl]

new 2ft scape for my CRS

2ft.jpg[/attachment:1dak4rbl]

After seeing alasse' planted tank, over & over, it's inspired me to retry a planted tank.

Hopefully the plants will grow into the tank more as it's only been set up for just over a week now, and i am planning to put some cabomba in the back right to cover the heater and the diffuser.

n710766057_2194010_6873280.jpg

Cheers,

Rusty

Thanks Rusty, i wouldnt say im going to fill it, all ive made my mind up on so far is some "Orange head" Geophagus, 7 of them........the rest is undecided

well i would have some nice shots of mine but someone.... wont mention any names **coff**japes**coff** came down during the day while the rest of us peoples had to work ;)

so im left to take some semi decent pics sometime this weekend

paul :fish:

my new aquaone ar620t with rasbora henglis, pakastani loaches & a dwarf flame gourami :D

ar610t.jpg

i've cropped the image to avoid showing the rear glass seams which look aweful imo.

i am going to get some long streamery :P plants for the rear corners to cover them soonish

well, here's my contribution...nothing too flash. This is the beginning of my planted tank efforts...got all the wood i need (which i will have to re arrange), going to start planting soon...

its a 4 x 18 x 18 - aqua one cf1200 canister & internal powerhead. 3 spot gourami, golden marble angel, blackbelt, chinese algae eater, 4 x snake skin gourami, & a shubunkin gold fish just for giggles...

Tank 2.jpg[/attachment:20ccha0i]

ok well.. here is my last pic before i move house... im not entirely impressed by the way its laid out but i have known i will be moving for a little while so i never bothered to change it...will put up some updates once i move next weekend

DSC00881.jpg?t=1241427172

Sweet tank mate!!

oh and ur thermometer fell off...

just thought id point that out :P

yeah they never seem to stay on there after a while, that and i prob bumped it, its on the right angle though so i could still see the temp lol :o

should have some new pics up in a few days of the new setup

ok well.. here is my last pic before i move house... im not entirely impressed by the way its laid out but i have known i will be moving for a little while so i never bothered to change it...will put up some updates once i move next weekend

DSC00881.jpg?t=1241427172

Sweet tank bro :cloppy:

what kind of paint did u use on the background?