japes

Dedicated "Full Tank Shot" Thread

new male peacock display 4x2x2 still undecided on aquascape but happy for now..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45356[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]45357[/ATTACH]

time for a change, new scape and some different fish.. red head geo,s, rio,s, 25cm frontosa, 8cm frontosas, rosy barbs,

leleupis, 5 peppermints. bit of a mixed tank but there all looking healthy & get along fine together.

runing 2x external canister filters huge d,wood

post-9430-14711631638374_thumb.jpg

post-9430-14711631638226_thumb.jpg

I THINK YOU ALL SUCK not really just jealous. I thought my 5ft looked great until I saw some of these now well its ok lol BUT I am only a guppy at doing this[14months] so I guess I have a lot of time to get greatwhiteish at it lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61284[/ATTACH]

Pink Giant Gourami- GiGi

Flagtail- André

Peacock Bass- Billy & Bobby

Clown Knife- Pennywise

Clown Loaches- Matt, Dom & Chris

GiGi really wants to visit the GPG Billabong, don't you know?

Sent from floating around in the "GPG Billabong"

GiGi really wants to visit the GPG Billabong, don't you know?

Sent from floating around in the "GPG Billabong"

Keep that up and there will be talk of a intervention :peep:

Hi Guys,

This is my 4ft tank (pic this morning) , only been up for about 8 weeks, has a mix of 8 Danios (Zebra and Leopard) 20 + Neons, 4 angels and a trio of common BN's (hoping to breed them shortly and i am preparing a fry tank for them), oh and i cant forget about a dozen guppies (that's why there is a fry tank on the top left).

I have been out of the game for a few years and just starting back into it, i was never an expert and have always fallen victim to impulse and therefore not always the best planning when it comes to the aquascape and inhabitant choices.

ie: Angelfish are not the best mix if you want guppies and the like breeding in a community tank.

I normally don't have the sponge filters in there, i have the electricity company turning off my power for most of the day today so i have the internal filter and air pump running on a DIY battery back up, normally there is a canister filter pipe running down the back left corner behind everything that you cant see anyway but i removed it yesterday in planning for the power loss.

I hope you like it, plenty of work to do but its a start.

post-15484-14711633223941_thumb.jpg

WIN_20150518_184847_zpsl2v53jal.jpg

New tank cycling away nicely, 1800x700x700 play sand substrate few bits of drift wood I have gathered along the way. 4ft wet dry sump running 4000lph. Looking to stock it with a Mangrove Jack and 2 Salmon tail catfish and possibly a bullrout? looking forward to enjoying the outcome.