japes

Dedicated "Full Tank Shot" Thread

I do realise there are a few fish in my 3.5 Footer but every new cichlid i see i want lol

will be moving most into a bigger tank shortly to let my Frontosas grow to maximum capacity

This is my 4ft with my Giant Pink Gourami Centre piece (4inches n growing :egrin: )

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss25 ... CF0360.jpg

This is my 3ft with mollies, platies, guppies, blind cave tetra, clown loach n albino BN, goin to turn it into a BN tank soon

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss25 ... CF0358.jpg

Hi All thought I would post a shot of my 1st shrimp tank..Number 2 is growing in and pics of that to come soon..Jen

SH104787.jpg

Day one of setting up

SH104792.jpg

One and a half weeks

SH104864-2.jpg

Four and a half weeks

Taking an update pictonight before I do a huge trim its grown way out of control :)

Thanks for the comments guys.The tank is now 10 weeks old.I have eco-complete as substrate, the plants are mosses,fontinalis,baby tears,ambulia,java fern.Pogo Helferi and some HC. I have some some diy co2 going at the monet.This is my first attempt at something like this.

Anyway here is the update pic at 10 weeks badly needs a trim which is happening this weekend.

SH100038.jpg

Here are some more pics of some of my tanks

My 8 foot in wall currently a grow out for some juvie americans including Dovii, Umbee, Festae, Trimac

juvies2.JPG[/attachment:1dxlo6wy]

juvies.JPG[/attachment:1dxlo6wy]

My Geos in a 6 footer with flagtails

geos.JPG[/attachment:1dxlo6wy]

geos1.JPG[/attachment:1dxlo6wy]

And lastly my big guys

full tank americans.JPG[/attachment:1dxlo6wy]

americans2.JPG[/attachment:1dxlo6wy]

Attachment:

Dave

Thanks for the comments guys.The tank is now 10 weeks old.I have eco-complete as substrate, the plants are mosses,fontinalis,baby tears,ambulia,java fern.Pogo Helferi and some HC. I have some some diy co2 going at the monet.This is my first attempt at something like this.

Anyway here is the update pic at 10 weeks badly needs a trim which is happening this weekend.

SH100038.jpg

Hi, How did you go about the CO2 setup? How often is your light being exposed to the plants and what type? (T5?)

Ryan

Hi all,

I sold all of my mollies n platies 2day n turned my 3ft tank in a BN n Pleco Palace.

I stocked it with 2x Albino BN, 1x Orange Spot BN, 1x CM BN, 1x Clown Loach (couldnt bear to part with), 1x Gold Spot Pleco, 1x L134 Leopard Frog Pleco. Yet to go in the tank are 1x L002 n 1x L202 (not quite big enough yet). Took out the fake log n replaced it wit an Anubius on Log.

http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss257/Merkinater/DSCF0361.jpg

Hi all,

I sold all of my mollies n platies 2day n turned my 3ft tank in a BN n Pleco Palace.

I stocked it with 2x Albino BN, 1x Orange Spot BN, 1x CM BN, 1x Clown Loach (couldnt bear to part with), 1x Gold Spot Pleco, 1x L134 Leopard Frog Pleco. Yet to go in the tank are 1x L002 n 1x L202 (not quite big enough yet). Took out the fake log n replaced it wit an Anubius on Log.

DSCF0361.jpg

SH100038.jpg

Hi, How did you go about the CO2 setup? How often is your light being exposed to the plants and what type? (T5?)

Ryan

Hi Ryan, My co2 is just diy.I have a soft drink bottle with some silicon tubing and an airstone..I upgraded the airstone to a small nano diffusor recently. I use about 1 1/4 cups of sugar , warm water, 1 teaspoon yeast and 1/2 teaspoon of bicarb. I replace this about every 3 weeks.My lights are on about 9 hours a day.I have a double compact light with 2 x 24 watt tubes..One is a 6700 kv and the other is half plant and half 10 000 kv. I only have both going for about 2 hours of the day.Tank temp is constantly 24 degrees. Hope this helps.Let me know if you need any clarification on anything. I am only a beginner at all of this but will try to help...Jen

Do one of you want to come and set up my tank for me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or just sell me your tanks :lol::lol::lol:

no matter how hard I try my tanks never look as good as any of the one posted here, great work guys they all look great.