Inkozana

Your messiest fish..

I know that goldfish are pretty gross with their eating habits, spitting out there food various times before they actually eat it.. but what kind of messy fish do you own?

I find livebearers to make a nice mess within the gravel, lots of poop.

I feed mine hikari,Masivore, food sticks and the one in the red packaging(name escapes me)Once a day.sometimes twice for treats.and bloodworm maybe once a fortnight.They are pigs.He follows me up and down the tank when i walk past waiting for a feed.Have been tring to feed him by hand but he will only come within about a centimeter for my fingers and waits till i drop the food.Dont try this with my umbees though.

i have a dovii male (one of a few but the only with this habit) that thinks its great to chew up massivore and spit it every where :lol:

My Jag is a fan of this, lol

My messiest eater is probably my Jag or Oscar

L's have the messiest tank by the end of the week but.

Oscars are clean compared to GG

seems alot of people have not owned GG's ...

With poo the size of your little finger and the power they produce when swimming makes it constantly float all over your tank ....

GG by far !!

The question was, "your messiest fish" ...........................not "what is the messiest fish?"

Edited by bidkev

Yeah, it was just about the messiest fish you have owned or own, not the messiest fish in history, ever.

My messiest fish at the moment is probably the tank I have with mollies & swordtails.

The question was, "your messiest fish" ...........................not "what is the messiest fish?"

Good point.

Yeah, it was just about the messiest fish you have owned or own, not the messiest fish in history, ever.

My messiest fish at the moment is probably the tank I have with mollies & swordtails.

If that's the case then my marble BN and my L202