benni

alternative frontosa foods?

hey guys, currently have a few colonies of frontosa which should be approching breeding age (WC moba, Kigoma, Burundi) and want to start conditioning them with fresh food, have currently fed sardines peices, live yabbes and small crayfish,

just wondering what other foods people have had sucess with, im not after anybodies trade secrets but just some clarification on foods that do and dont work.

i was thinking of, fresh green prawns, squid (prob small thin strips), and fish flesh (from deepsea fish).

thanks

Live pink nipper beach yabbies, fresh whiting.

oh i spent a few hours the other week trying to find some for fishing and only managed 6 so they went to the fronnies, usually theres heaps at the spit? i gave them some pearl perch the other week (thin s****s off the frame) and initially they were uninterested but thought id leave a few bits in over night and the next day they were gone, so must have given it ago.

hey ken, im great thanks for asking and the shop is going well, lots of plans as always,have you dropped in lately? i have chickens im currently feeding the worms to, so looks like they'll

come 2nd to the fronnies from now on!

Live pink nipper beach yabbies, fresh whiting.

oh i spent a few hours the other week trying to find some for fishing and only managed 6 so they went to the fronnies, usually theres heaps at the spit? i gave them some pearl perch the other week (thin s****s off the frame) and initially they were uninterested but thought id leave a few bits in over night and the next day they were gone, so must have given it ago.

hey ken, im great thanks for asking and the shop is going well, lots of plans as always,have you dropped in lately? i have chickens im currently feeding the worms to, so looks like they'll

come 2nd to the fronnies from now on!

it word censores the word t.r.i.p????????

isnt that just a tad extreme?

Any chance the mods can look over the word filter and maybe tone it down a bit?

As far as conditioning fronnys

live prawns and earthworms always worked well for me.